By Appointment Only
To prevent members from being in the container at the same time, we've implemented a mandatory appointment booking policy. Please book a check-in and check-out time slot for items you are borrowing.
Thanks for all your patience as we sort out how to reopen safely.
We're really happy to announce we'll be reopening Friday May 29th with new hours and procedures to protect our members.
Please read this entire message for information on how we'll operate with new COVID precautions.
- Site Reduction
- OPEN - Grandview Woodland Thingery and Kitsilano Thingery
- CLOSED - North Vancouver Thingery
- Limited Inventory - We've reviewed the old inventory stock and withdrawn some equipment that we believe may be unsafe to lend during this time. Find our up-to-date inventory online by clicking here.
- No Ipad Check Out - Members are no longer required to check items out on the Ipad. We ask that members use their own phone to take pictures of the items and the item's code, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delayed Check In - After an item is checked in, the inventory will sit at the Thingery site for 3+ days before any member can check it out again. Please return all items to the "return" shelf.
- By Appointment Only